I absolutely love, love, love making digital prints—handling the gorgeous papers, and working to get the density and colors absolutely perfect, heck even the smell of the ink as the print dries. I dive into making each one with the same care and attention to detail that I do when I am making a lithograph or etching on a traditional press.
- All prints are sold unframed.
- I individually print, inspect, sign and number each and every print that leaves my studio.
- I carefully wrap and package your prints in a flat mailer or rigid tube for shipping to you.
- In addition to being signed and numbered on the print, I accompany each print with a certificate of authenticity and an artist biography and statement to add to your collection records.
- Obscure technical details: I print on heavy acid-free fine art paper using archival inks, so your print can expect a long life. (For maximum lifespan, I recommend framing any print using acid-free materials, and avoid hanging in extreme humidity environments, such as a room with a shower).
Still not sure? Have a question or need a custom size or colorway? Email me! at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d be so happy to work with you to make sure you get the perfect piece or group for your space.